- More Info
The Blizzard Survival Jacket is a vital piece of equipment for many situations in which people need to be kept warm, or treated immediately for chilling and hypothermia. It is unique in its combination of light weight and excellent thermal performance, whilst allowing wearers total freedom of movement.
- Size (vacuum packed): 15 x 11 x 3 cm.
- Volume: 0.5 litres.
- Weight: 240 grams.
- Size: (unpacked) 1.15 metres - one size fits all.
- Colour: Olive drab.
- Large extended hood protects against wind and rain.
- Elasticated lower hem.
- Reinforced arm holes.
- One size fits child to fully clothed large adult.
- Warmth: 8 Togs, equal to a quilted jacket.
- Weather protection: fully waterproof and windproof.
- Storage: jackets may be stored indefinitely, and are not affected by temperature or moisture, either during storage or in use.
- Portability: the jacket's small size and light weight make them easy to carry, whether as personal safety equipment, or for rapid deployment in emergencies involving large groups of people.
- Re-usability: jackets can be re-used many times without loss of performance.
Applications include everything from military deployment, marine and mountain rescue, to civil evacuations and disasters.
Product code: BPS-03
|Short Description||The Blizzard Survival Jacket is a unique garment with a tiny packed size. This unique, life-saving Reflexcell™ jacket is a must-have for every emergency kit. This thigh-length, body warmer with a hood also allows 100% mobility.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€46.50 Incl. Tax €57.66
Learn more ...
The Blizzard Tube is a double survival bag, providing instant warmth for up to two people. Made from Reflexcell, the Blizzard Tube has a draw cord at both ends providing occupants with the choice to sleep side by side or head to foot.
€28.23 Incl. Tax €35.01
Learn more ...Blizzard Survival EMS for a quick protection against impending hypothermia. The latest product in Blizzard line, the Blizzard Survival EMS has been desinged for emergency first response use.
€89.00 Incl. Tax €110.36
Learn more ...
The Blizzard Heat Casualty Blanket is an advanced version of the original Blizzard Survival Blanket. The blanket has been re-designed to protect the patient's head even better against heat loss. The blanket's sides can be opened to release possible extra heat and/or gain acces to the patients limbs for example to check the patients vital signs.