- More Info
A reference at each color bar on the tape informs you of equipment sizes to perform emergency resuscitation on the child. A reference at each weight zone on the tape shows pre-calculated medication dosages and infusion rates.
- The latest Broselow tapes have been much expanded to include more information
- Helps to determine drug dosages for seizure ICP, Overdose, Resuscitation & Defibrillation
- Incorporates Glasgow Coma Scale & Paediatric Trauma Scoring
- Lists infusions, fluids and paralysing agents
- Colour zones list recommended equipment and suggested sizes
- Rapidly estimates weight based upon height
Color Estimated Weight
Grey 3-5 kg
Pink 6-7 kg
Red 8-9 kg
Purple 10-11 kg
Yellow 12-14 kg
White 15-18 kg
Blue 19-23 kg
Orange 24-29 kg
Green 30-36 kg
|Short Description||Children vary a great deal in size and the opportunities for a medic to get in depth experience across the whole range is limited. The Broselow/Hinkle system helps to bridge the gap.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
€3.90 Incl. Tax €4.84
Learn more ...The MAD (Mucosal Atomization Device) is used for delivery of atomized medication to the nasal, oral, laryngeal, tracheal and pulmonary mucosal surfaces.
€70.00 Incl. Tax €86.80
Learn more ...The Leatherman Raptor features the necessary tools for uniformed professionals to safely and quickly go to work in an emergency situation. Developed with the input of special operations medics, EMTs and fire professionals, the Raptor has just the right balance of multipurpose features for medical-specific ops without an overkill of tools to complicate sometimes life-threatening situations.