- More Info
Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight, the sleek and sophisticated Littmann 3100 Electronic Stethoscope offers Ambient Noise Reduction technology and sound amplification to help you hear with confidence.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between three modes at the press of a button for optimum versatility. Bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies, plus 'extended mode' for a larger range of frequencies.
- Immediate in-scope playback sounds at half or full speed in bell, diaphragm or extended mode.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- LED display in chestpiece (displays pulse)
- LED display shows battery lifetime and flashes when lifetime is approx. 2 days. Low battery does not influence performance. Battery lifetime average 60 hours.
- Light weight headset
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Chestpiece Finish: Chrome
- Chestpiece Technology: Single sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 98 g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 51 cm
- Diaphragm Material: Polyurethane-Coated Silicone
- Diaphragm Type: Digital Electronic Filtering - Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR)
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 69 cm
- Net Weight: 185 g
- Battery: AA
- Color Group: Black
- Warranty Period: 2 years
|Short Description||Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight, the sleek and sophisticated Littmann 3100 Electronic Stethoscope offers Ambient Noise Reduction technology and sound amplification to help you hear with confidence.|
|Piilota hinta ja ostopainikkeet||Yes|