- More Info
The Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope combines Ambient Noise Reduction technology and frictional noise dampening features with amplification, Bluetooth technology, and an all-new user interface, for the next level of performance and ease of use.
- Hear difficult sounds easily (such as obese patients or when obstructed by clothing) with up to 24X sound amplification.
- Hear critical sounds clearly with up to an 85% reduction in distracting background noise from friction or surrounding ambience.
- Switch between three modes at the press of a button.for optimum versatility. Bell mode and diaphragm modes for low/high frequencies, plus 'extended mode' for a larger range of frequencies.
- Bluetooth connectivity to transmit sounds to the included PC software for replay, storage, visualisation and sharing.
- Immediate in-scope playback sounds at half or full speed in bell, diaphragm or extended mode.
- Anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for optimal sound transmission.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips create an excellent acoustic seal to reduce ambient noise.
- Durable latex free tubing can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Includes USB Bluetooth dongle and Zargis StethAssist software for your PC.
- LED display in chestpiece (displays pulse)
- LED display shows battery lifetime and flashes when lifetime is approx. 2 days. Low battery does not influence performance. Battery lifetime average 60 hours.
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Record and save up to twelve 30-second patient sound tracks
- Transmit sounds via Bluetooth technology (Bluetooth adaptor included – not compatible with Apple devices)
- Listen remotely via 3M Littmann TeleSteth System (sold separately)
- Eliminate 85% (on average) of ambient noise
- Amplify sounds up to 24x
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen
- Chestpiece Finish: Chrome
- Chestpiece Technology: Single sided
- Diaphragm Diameter: 51 cm
- Diaphragm Material: Polyurethane-Coated Silicone
- Diaphragm Type: Digital Electronic Filtering - Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR)
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 69 cm
- Net Weight: 185 g
- Battery: AA
- Color Group: Black
- Warranty Period: 2 years
|Short Description||The Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope combines Ambient Noise Reduction technology and frictional noise dampening features with amplification, Bluetooth technology, and an all-new user interface, for the next level of performance and ease of use.|
|Piilota hinta ja ostopainikkeet||Yes|