R1 shock-proof. Exact precision that lasts a lifetime! Made in Germany.
- Patented (pending) shock-proof technology
- Patented (pending) air duct for stable pointer movements
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 years warranty on calibration
New standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement.
- Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm. Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy
may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used.This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
- Focus Green Silber 2008 Design Award
- Scale: Ø 52 mm white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomical operation
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
- Extensive selection of various cuff sizes
- Incl. Vinyl zippered bag
- Weight: 173 grams
Riester accessories and spare parts also available from us (here is a link to Riester PDF file)