Zoll AED Plus Defibrillator + 5-year CPR-D electrodes
- More Info
ZOLL's AED Plus features Real CPR Help, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
Measuring Chest Compression with Real CPR Help
The force required to depress the chest during CPR varies with the patient’s size and build. The standard measure of chest compression quality, however, is not force but depth. The Real CPR Help® technology in ZOLL’s CPR-D-padz® includes a hand-placement locator, an accelerometer, electronics, and a processing algorithm that work together to measure vertical displacement in space as each compression occurs.
One Size Fits All
ZOLL’s one-piece electrode design accounts for anatomical variation. Based on extensive human data, CPR-D-padz meet the anthropometric chest characteristics of 99% of the population. If needed, the lower (apex) electrode can be separated and adjusted to accommodate the remaining 1% of the population.
Affixing two separate electrode pads to the patient’s bare chest can be confusing to a lay rescuer. ZOLL’s CPR-D-padz simplify this step by guiding placement of the red crosshairs at the center of the imaginary line connecting the patient’s nipples. Once in place, the hand-locator and the two electrode pads fall naturally into optimal position for both defibrillation and CPR.
Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds
Energy Selection: Automatic preprogrammed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated
Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new batteries
Electrodes: ZOLL CPR-D-padz, pedi-padz® II or stat-padz® II
Self-test: Configurable automatic self-test from 1 to 7 days. Default = every 7 days. Monthly full-energy test (200J).
Automatic Self-Test Checks: Battery capacity, electrode connection, electrocardiogram and charge/discharge circuits, microprocessor hardware and software, CPR circuitry and CPR-D sensor, and audio circuitry
CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM
Depth: 1.9 to 8.9 cm
Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required
Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolts and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics. For ECG Analysis Algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.
Patient Impedance Measurement Range: 0 to 300 ohms
Defibrillator: Protected ECG circuitry
Display Format: Optional LCD with moving bar
Size: 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm
Optional ECG Viewing Window: 2.6 seconds
Optional ECG Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec
Battery Capacity: Typical new (20°C) = 5 years (225 shocks) or 13 hours continuous monitoring. End of life designated by Red X (typical remaining shocks = 9).
Data Recording and Storage: 50 minutes of ECG and CPR data. If audio recording option is installed and enabled, 20 minutes of audio recording, ECG, and CPR data. If audio recording is disabled, 7 hours of ECG and CPR data.
PC Minimum Requirements For Configuration and Patient Data Recovery: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 7, IBMcompatible PII with 16550 UART (or higher) computer. 64MB RAM. VGA monitor or better. CD-ROM drive. IrDA port. 2MB disk space.
Size: (H x W x D) 13.3 cm x 24.1 cm x 29.2 cm
Weight: 3.1 kg
Power: User-Replaceable Batteries. 10 Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries
Device Classification: Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1
Design Standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, IEC60601-1-2
Operating Temperature: 0° to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -30° to 60°C
Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Vibration: MIL Std. 810F, Min.
Helicopter Test Shock: IEC 68-2-27; 100G
Altitude: -300 to 15,000 ft.; -91 m to 4573 m
Particle and Water Ingress: IP-55
|Short Description||Zoll AED+ is easy to use and reliable semi-automatic defibrillator, which guides the user throughout the resuscitation process.|